Proven and award winning leader in content production with an unparalleled skill set developed over 20+ years partnering with respected members of the industry. Extensive experience with global productions, live action, visual effects and animation, long and short form content. Proficient at monitoring current production trends. Recognized as a mentor and valued within the industry for professional and effective decision-making expertise while remaining grounded and accessible.
Expertise, Skills and Responsibilities
• Starting from inception, created a fully functioning, collaborative and effective production department with a consistent staff while shooting consistently for a wide-range of brands.
• Source appropriate production partners in the form of directors, production companies, editorial and animation houses.
• Build productive relationships with agency teams, production partners and clients.
• Collaborate and created production guidelines with internal departments including Advertising Sales, Marketing, Nickelodeon Talent, Consumer Producers, Business and Legal Affairs on all production related matters.
• Determine budget parameters, inclusive of logistics and scheduling.
• Negotiate budgets to fit varying levels of creative, production and deliverables requirements.
• Navigate the contractual, payment, insurance, background checks, and talent negotiation processes to vet and utilize new production partners.
• Take ownership of the production from concept to finished product, including logistics and the challenges of the various forms of content and platforms.
• Assign work within the division, including writers, art directors and production teams.
• Produce long term campaigns for clients such as Procter and Gamble, General Mills and Toyota.
• New Business presentations for pitches and all associated production related matters.
• Produced inaugural sponsored long form event on Facebook and Instagram Live for Nickelodeon Creative Advertising.
•. Established archival process for all content.
•. Select and submit content for awards shows and quarterly updates.
•. Create and adapt an effective Advertising Production Process Curriculum at The School of Visual Arts.
lect and submit content for awards shows.
• Create and adapt an effective Advertising Production Process Curriculum at The School of Visual Arts.
Consultant/Freelance Executive Producer September 2018 – present
Nickelodeon Creative Advertising, Vice President/Head of Production May 2014 - September 2018
Nickelodeon Creative Advertising, Head of Production/Executive Producer September 2009 – May 2014
Saatchi and Saatchi Producer/Senior Producer July 1996 – September 2009
Founded the Nickelodeon Creative Advertising Spotlight Screening
with guest speakers highlighting work from 20 production partners 2018
Moderator and Panelist, Insight Exchange Network 2018
Featured Guest, NJ Ad Club Professional Spotlight Series 2018
Panelist, Montreal Effects Conference 2016
Speaker, Grady School, University of Georgia 2014
Panelist, Shoot Magazine Annual New Directors Showcase 2013
Telly Awards Gold and Silver Winner 2016, 2017, 2018
Clio Short List 2017
Best in Show, New Jersey Advertising Club Awards 2017
General Mills Brand Champions Award 2009
• Ciclope Festival, Berlin, Germany October 2017
• Viacom Leadership Studio March 2017 to July 2017
• Ad Age Small Agency Conference, Nashville, TN July 2017
• Cannes Lions, Cannes, France June 2014
• Board member, New Jersey Ad Club June 2017 to present
• Judge, The Telly Awards 2018 to present
• Judge, The One Club, The Young Ones ADC Category 2016 to present
• School of Visual Arts, Adjunct Faculty September 2015 to present
• School of Visual Arts, School of Continuing Education September 2014 to present
• M.S. Education St. John’s University, New York 1996
• B.A. Communications Hunter College, New York 1991
• Host, Community Radio Show, WHPW, Harpswell, Maine